It will automatically copy your DATA from piCal for an easy transition.
APCal is now available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Click on more details to download it!
Please reports all bugs and we will fix them as soon as possible.
- Captcha added in the "tell a friend" form for anonymous users to prevent spammers to use it.
- Option : Enable/Disable the "tell a firend" form.
- Pictures and Main category added in the comming soon block (with enable/disable option)
- User Registration (Thanks to Goffy)
- Users can subcribe to events and receive notifications.
- Manage wich events can take subscriptions.
- Option: Turn it on and off.
- Option: Set the maximum number of subscribers.
- Option: Set the deadline to subscribe.
- Thumbnail pictures with viewer in event view.
- Option : Add pictures to an event including a separated main picture.
- Option : Main picture display in Monthly View (on mouse over), List View, Daily View and Weekly View.
- Monthly view
- Monthly view with linear view for one event. (instead of repeating over and over)
- Each category have its own color.
- Legend of categories with categories colors.
- Option : bigger columns for chosen days.
- Seperate field for website and e-mail.
- More neutral colors for theme images, should be a better fit with most website.
- Reorganisation of admin preferences.
- Improved customizable theme.
- Tell a friend feature.
- New sharing buttons (LindedIn and Delicious).
- Option : display the share this calendar link.
- Option : API that allows webmasters to show easily your calendar on their website (linking back to your site).
- Markers with number representing the date of event with next event first.
- Option : Enable/disable map showing all events location.
- Option : Individual map showing event location.
- Optimised for Google (Title and Description).
- Option : URL Rewrite if allowed by server.
- Option : Add a description in HTML for each categories.
- Option : Display title of categories in H1.
- Empty fields doesn't display in the event view.
- Option : Choose which category will be used for an event (as we keep multi-category feature).
- Option : Choose different hours for the same event (if multiple days are selected).
- Option : Navigation menu to see previous and next event.
- Option : Perpetual holidays for USA (En), Canada (En), Quebec (Fr), France (Fr).
ORIGINAL PICAL FEATURES
- 4 Different views (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly).
- Users can add events if permission is granted.
- Export to ICS format.
Posted: 2013/4/26 4:01 Updated: 2013/4/26 4:01
Just popping in
Re: APCalendar Module
Download goes to version 2.1.2 instead of 2.1.3